Protecting your private data while using our website www.mobiente.com is an important aspect for us. That is why, we inform you hereinafter in detail regarding the personal data processing we perform. Upon using and processing personal data, SC MOBIENTE SRL, owner, website administrator and seller of goods, strictly observes the legal provisions in force regarding data protection.
1. Data security
For the protection of your data, MOBIENTE SRL took technical and organisational measures to protect them especially in case of loss, unauthorised handling or access. The adopted measures are regularly checked and constantly adapted to the state of the art. In case of an infringement of the protection of your personal data, if it is estimated that it will have as consequence a major risk on your rights and liberties, we will notify you immediately, as far as possible, within a 72 hour time range.
2. Processing the data of a child
We hereby expressly notify you that all personal data processing operations refer exclusively to persons who have reached the age of 16. Using systems and instruments, as well as the results of processing data of users that do not have this minimum age is prohibited without the consent of parents/guardians. However, if a personal data processing occurs, we will interrupt the processing of these data as soon as we acknowledge this fact.
3. Collecting and processing personal data
Data provided by you
Personal data are processed by us according to the legal provisions in force regarding personal data protection. If you correspond with us or fill out a data form on our web page, please take into account that the data mentioned by you on that form will be processed for the purposes described hereinafter.
Data collected by us
If you access our web page, personal data are automatically registered using cookies. For further information on the cookies used on our web page, please refer to the Cookies policy.
4. Data processing which do not require consent
Further information related to data processing which do not require consent is found hereinafter:
Upon sending the contact form, your personal data from the following categories will be processed: surname, name, e-mail address, phone, e-mail subject and the text of your request.
• Purpose: Reply to your request:
• Ground: Legitimate interest to individually process your questions and to be able to reply in a credible manner.
• Storage duration: 12 months
• Consequences of refusal: if you do not provide these data, you cannot contact us and we cannot provide the requested information.
• Transfer: your data are transferred to IT service providers
5. Data processing requiring consent
www.mobiente.com processes personal data for the following purposes:
Data provided upon the subscription to commercial communications regarding periodical information with offers and novelties are part of the categories: surname, name, e-mail address and they will only be used for sending the newsletter. You can revoke the subscription at any moment using the possibility to unsubscribe presented in the footer of the newsletter or at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
• Purpose: Sending information on products, offers and novelties
• Ground: Consent
• Storage duration: As long as the newsletter is sent until unsubscription.
• Consequences of refusal: if you do not agree with this processing, you will not receive a newsletter.
• Data transfer – in order to perform this processing, data are transferred to IT service providers, to the mailchimp marketing automation platform, who took efforts to observe the personal data protection measures
6. Cookies and Social Plug-ins
We gather data automatically by using Cookies. A cookie is a small text file that saves Internet settings. Almost every web page uses this technology. It is downloaded by your Internet browser upon the first access of a web page. At the next access of this web page with the same device, cookies and the saved information are either sent back to the web page that created them (First Party Cookie) or to another web page to which they belong (Third Party Cookie). Thus, the web page recognises that you have accessed again the page with this browser and in some cases the displayed content varies. For further information on the cookies used on our web page, please refer to the Cookies policy.
7. Rights of data subjects
You can use the following rights regarding the processing of personal data:
Right to access You can request a confirmation of your personal data processing and of the way in which they are used.
Right to correction If we process incomplete or incorrect personal data, you can request at any time their correction or completion.
Right to erasure. You can request the erasure of your personal data if the purpose for which they have been collected no longer exists, if their processing infringes the legal provisions, if their processing has an excess impact on your interests or if the processing is based on your consent, consent which you have revoked. Please bear in mind that there can be reasons to prevent the immediate erasure of your data, for example, ongoing contracts, mandatory storage periods, pending litigations, claims, exercising or defending certain legal rights, etc.
Right to processing limitation. You have the right to request a limitation of your personal data processing in the following cases:
– challenge the correctness of your data, this occurring for a period of time allowing us to check the correctness of your data;
– processing your personal data infringes legal provisions, you oppose however to their erasure and you request a limitation of the use of these data;
– we no longer need your personal data for the provided purpose, however, you still need those data for the purpose of execution, exercising or defending some legal claims or
– you have challenged the processing of your personal data.
Right to data transmission. You can request us to put at your disposal your personal data that you have provided in a structured format, usable and readable by technical means, to the extent in which we process these data based on your consent or to execute a contract between us, the processing being made by automatic processes. Right to challenge If we process your personal data to meet certain public interest tasks, to exercise a public authority or if we refer to the need to defend a legitimate interest, you can challenge the processing of these data, to the extent in which there is a prevalent legitimate interest as regards your personal data. You can revoke at any time your consent to send advertising messages without pointing out a reason.
Right to complaint. If you think we have violated the provisions of the Romanian or
European law while processing your personal data, thus causing harm to your rights, please contact us to be able to clarify your questions. You have the right of course to address the Romanian Authority for Data Protection, respectively a European surveillance authority.
These rights can be exercised directly against MOBIENTE SRL by a notification sent to the e-mail address email@example.com
8. Contact data
S.C. MOBIENTE S.R.L.
Oradea, Alexandru Vlahuta 70